Complete Cabbing Machine Version
This Australian Made unit is constructed of aluminium alloy casting, stainless steel shaft and heavy duty bearings. Gemmasta machines are finely engineered and made in Ballina, NSW.
It is supplied with the following accessories that will allow you to completely finish cabochons:
- 200mm (8 Inch) face plate with a 260 Grit diamond disk.
- 100 Grit Diamond Disk on a magnetic backing for coarse grinding.
- Set of 4 Resin Bonded Diamond Disks for the sanding process. The disks have a foam core which allows enough "dip" to get an evenly rounded surface on your cabochons. They are magnetically backed and adhere firmly to the 260 grit steel diamond disk. The disks are manufactured by Gemmasta in Ballina and replacements are readily available.Standard set up is 280 (BLACK), 600(BROWN), 1200(GREY) & 3000(PINK) Grit
- Gemmasta manufactured water kit with an articulated water hose to apply water to the disks. The water kit accepts a standard garden hose style of connection. We highly recommend using a gravity feed water feed to avoid building up too much pressure in the water system.
- Felt disk on a magnetic backing and 50,000 diamond compound for final polishing. Cerium or Tin Oxide are available as alternatives.
- Brass water drain outlet through the base of the tray. Simply connect 25mm clear plastic tubing for your waste water (not supplied).
- 12mm square profile rubber strip to deflect the water spray back into the tray.
- Marine carpet in the tray to prevent damage to stones if they come off the dop or out of your fingers.
- Supplied on an epoxy sealed board with a 1/3 hp motor.
Safety glasses should be worn when grinding with any abrasives!
Stone dusts as well as organic material dusts can be very hazardous. Protective breathing equipment should be used to protect your lungs. Good ventilation is also highly recommended.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gemcuts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.