Gem Pro Water Soluble Oil / Synthetic Cutting Fluid
Available in 4 sizes: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1 Litre. Make your choice from the drop down list.
GemPro Synthetic Cutting Fluid is a high lubricity, water soluble oil you add to the water reservoir of your diamond shaper / edger or saw to increase the life of your diamond drums and blades. It is a mineral oil, chlorine and nitrite free, synthetic metal working coolant, specially designed for machining of a wide range of materials including cast iron, ferrous metals, aluminium alloys.
Makes shaping and sawing faster and easier.
- High lubricity, water soluble solution.
- Easy to add to the water reservoir of your edger / shaper, trim saw or band saw.
- Increases tool life by reducing friction.
- Helps increase shaping and sawing speed.
Dilution is between 10:1 and 20:1
500ml will make up to 10 litres of fluid.
- Optimised lubricity additives to extend tool life.
- Mineral oil, chlorine and nitrite free, providing high health, safety and environmental compliance standards, and reduced waste treatment costs.
- Exceptional product stability in hard water. Good tolerance to water hardness build up in large fluid sump over time.
- Low odour and long fluid life.
- Low foaming characteristics in soft water conditions.
- Excellent anti corrosion properties to protect ferrous and non ferrous machine tools and components.
- Multi metal compatibility offers opportunity for product consolidation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gemcuts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.