Lindstrom Ultra Flush Cutter (8162)
- Jaw style : Super-flush
- Jaw length : .625" (15.88mm)
- Tip width : 1.6mm
- Handle length : 3.5" (88.89mm)
- Overall length/dimensions : 4.94" (109.52mm)
- Max. cutting capacity : 15 ga.
- Country of origin : Spain
These ultra-flush cutters from Lindstrom virtually eliminate the pinch left by most cutters, making them ideal for close trimming of wires with minimal clean up needed. Ultra-flush blades meet flush on the back of the tool; they require much less force to create the cut. The sturdy oval head shape helps extend the life of the blades. A dark, matte finish prevents eye strain caused by reflective glare and increases visibility of the workpiece.
• These cutters have a lap joint; one half of the joint overlaps the other, and a screw is set through both halves, allowing the joint to be adjusted as needed.
• The double-leaf spring consists of flat, tempered metal tabs attached to the inside of each of the tool handles, positioned to meet and hold the handles apart (and the jaws open) until they are squeezed closed, delivering a fast, strong rebound for improved productivity.
• High-impact plastic handles provide durability and a comfortable grip. All Lindstrom tool handles are latex-free.
Ball-bearing quality, high-carbon/high-chrome alloy steel is the highest-quality tool steel and produces the longest-lasting cutters; these tools can be hardened up to 65 HRC. Forging offers the best combination of strength and durability; the jaws will not be nicked with normal use and keep their shape and finish well over time.
Recognized by jewelers and craftsmen worldwide, Lindstrom Pliers and Cutters are unsurpassed in quality materials, design and performance.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gemcuts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.