Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry
The Next Steps in Painting with Fire
This follow-up to the award-winning "Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry" combines the beauty (and ease!) of torch-firing enamel with creative jewellery and metalsmithing techniques. Following a thorough review of the basics of torch-firing and all-new information on building and layering colour, you'll make:
- Stunning necklaces, like the Bandaged Heart, featuring a copper and mesh heart, soldered and adorned with liquid enamel
- Fun and funky earrings, like the harlequin decaled I'm Distressed earrings
- And cool bracelets, like the Up-Cycled Daisy, which features transparent brass enameling, recycled components, and much, much more!"
Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry" includes:
- 50+ techniques for enameling, metalsmithing, beading and wireworking
- 17 step-by-step projects, including necklaces, earrings and bracelets
- 15+ new color "recipes," plus advice for layering enamels, and a contributor gallery highlighting the possibilities for working with specific color concepts
Let "Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry" ignite your passion for jewellery!
Soft cover, 144 pages, full colour.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gemcuts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.