RESIN BONDED FLEXIBLE WHEEL RE-COATING
Please read this before sending your wheels!
We use only DeBeers quality diamond in our resin bonded coating product. The cost of the re-coat is the same for any grit, and wheels can only be re-surfaced with the same grit as the original.
Our resin bonded diamond wheel re-coating can be carried out on any brand of flexible diamond wheel. We will re-coat USA made Nova and Eastwind wheels and it will even work on Chinese made wheels such as Auscut.
The re-coating won't necessarily make the wheel better than it was originally. If you start out with an out of balalnce Chinese made wheel you will still end up with an out of balance Chinese made wheel, albeit with a better coating than the original. Genuine Nova Wheels from the USA will give the best results.
The belt and foam on your wheel must be in good condition. If the belt or the foam is damaged we cannot perform the resurfacing. This includes damaged belt joins - re-coating will not fix them, it will just hide them for a short while.
* Wash your wheels completely. Dirty wheels will attract a surcharge of $11.00 each
* Write down Grit size & your name/phone number on each wheel.
* Package properly so that wheels are not damaged.
* Post or drop off the wheels to:
Gemcuts Pty Ltd
36A Smith Drive
West Ballina, NSW 2478
* Allow about 14 days of lead time from when we receive the wheels. Don't forget it can take around a week for us to receive them.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gemcuts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.