Maun Parallel Flat Nose Pliers - Serrated
Parallel Pliers give an even squeeze for a better grab as the faces of the jaws are always in exact, parallel relation to one another, unlike conventional pliers whose jaws are at an angle when closing.
This specialty Maun tool features serrated jaws with a center groove on the bottom jaw for gripping versatility.
- The handles of this multi-useful tool are rolled for strength and comfort.
- For shop, hobby, and general household use
- Ideal for jewelry, fine machine, or essential control applications
- Sealed handles feel good in the hand and give a solid grip
- Flat nosed, knurled jaws
- Maun Industries, Nottinghamshire, England. Since 1942
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Gemcuts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.