- The Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector is a powerful and efficient dust collector for use in the dental laboratory, designed for trouble-free performance and heavy-duty operation. Quiet, portable, and compact, the dust collector is ideal for under the counter operation
- A very quiet 59 dB noise level on the CDC1 Cyclone Dust Collector. The deluxe model (CDC2) is rated at an ultra quiet 55 dB.
- One HP motor, 112 cubic feet per minute (CFM) suction power.
- Economical, disposable paper primary filter, easily and quickly changed Retains 3 micron and larger particles.
- Permanent cloth secondary filter for retention of the finest dust particles, insuring long motor life.
- Two station capability.
- Supplied with one 6’ long X 2-1/2” ID vacuum hose and four (4) extra disposable paper dust bags.
- Optional remote foot switch (item X131), or variable speed remote control box (item X145).
- Uses 1-1/2”, 2-1/2”, or 3” I.D. hose for adaptability to nearly every dust collection devise.
- Unit size 12” x 12” x 16.5” high
- 115 volt, 60 hz standard
- 230 volt, 50/60 hz optional for export (call for pricing)
- 35 lbs. net weight, 42 lbs. shipping weight